OLD PRINTS -- Bangor Sprague's Journal of Maine History Volume 9, July, August, September 1921 Page 151 The Bangor Historical Society is indebted to Prof. William Otis Sawtelle of Haverford, Pa., for an exceedingly valuable collection of old-time Bangor prints attractively framed, and they are dis- played in the historical room of the Bangor public library. The titles of these historic and exceedingly valuable prints are as follows: Views of bangor in 1837; Mercantile Row with Bangor House in Distance, 1834; City Hall, 1853; Court House, 1853; Theological Seminary, 1853; Lovers' Leap, 1853; Dwinel House, 1856; Custom House, Bangor House and Church; Old Town Saw- mills, 1884; Indian Island, Old Town, 1854; View of Bangor in 1859; Bangor Electric Ralway Cars, 1889 and Ken-Cutting Mansion. (c) 1998 Courtesy of the Androscoggin Historical Society ************************************************* * * * * NOTICE: Printing the files within by non-commercial individuals and libraries is encouraged, as long as all notices and submitter information is included. Any other use, including copying files to other sites requires permission from the submitters PRIOR to uploading to any other sites. We encourage links to the state and county table of contents. * * * * The USGenWeb Project makes no claims or estimates of the validity of the information submitted and reminds you that each new piece of information must be researched and proved or disproved by weight of evidence. It is always best to consult the original material for verification.